Thursday, August 6, 2009

Betty Boop in Wheat Field with Cypresses by van Gogh

I LOVE Vincent van Gogh! I made this picture using my old version of Paint Shop Pro 6


Click on the thumbnail image to see the largest image available.
Right click on the image to save to your computer OR you can right click on the images and copy the address (URL) so that you can post the pictures on-line on sites like Facebook, Myspace, bulletin boards, forums, web sites etc.
Full size: 482 x 401
Type: jpeg

Wheat Field with Cypresses, 1889
Vincent van Gogh (Dutch, 1853–1890)
Oil on canvas
28 3/4 x 36 3/4 in. (73 x 93.4 cm)
Purchase, The Annenberg Foundation Gift, 1993

2 comments:

  1. hi Lois this one is very cool!

    im a big fan of Betty

    this is my blog u can see my paints there

    http://darkpopart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! As you can see, it took me a while to read it. I am headed to your blog now. =0)

    The colors of the painting and the Betty Boop pic really went together well, didn't they? Even the pose of her body to the cyprus tree.

    ReplyDelete